A day with Mike Wilds is the most enjoyable way of improving your lap times
Interested in improving your circuit driving? Love the fast lane? Even current Formula One drivers regularly take tuition to stay ‘ahead of the game’ and Mike Wilds is an experienced and skilled driver who can offer circuit training to suit all drivers of any experience! Mike can pass on a wealth of experience gained racing at World Class level over the past few decades!
Tuition can be arranged at most major circuits throughout the UK and Northern Europe with days that can be tailored to suit your requirements. Tuition can either be provided in your own car or Mike can provide a suitable car at extra cost.
A typical day:
Most UK track days generally run from 0900hrs to 1700hrs
- A general chat over breakfast to allow me to understand what driving experience you have and what you are looking to achieve.
- A talk about the circuit and specific corners.
- Mike will drive 3 or 4 laps to show you the lines followed by you doing the same.
- You will then have a general chat about your driving style taking into account specific corners and how to progress.
- It really is a thrilling, fast powered and exhilarating experience – truly unforgettable!
What car should I use?
Any reasonable performance road car will be suitable for tuition, Mike will be happy to advise on specific cars. However, it is really important to ensure that the brakes, tyres and oil levels etc are in first class condition.
A race or track car is also ideal (provided there are two seats).
What does it cost?
Tuition Fee: £650.00 per day plus expenses